Back to Community

Need assistance with a delinquent utility bill?

Published: 10/22/20

We are continuing to work with customers facing financial hardships to establish payment arrangements. We offer contracts for deferred payment plans in most cases. Please contact our office at (304) 725-2316 to see if you qualify.

There are also local agencies that offer assistance with customer delinquent utility bills. The agencies shown below may provide direct assistance or referrals for assistance. Please contact the agency directly for more information.

  • Community Ministries (304) 725-3186
  • Department of Health & Human Resources (304) 724-2600
  • Salvation Army (304) 267-4612
  • Catholic Community Service (304) 267 8837