In accordance with the WV Public Service Commission General Order No. 262.5 dated June 17, 2020, the Charles Town Utility Board will return to normal operations on July 1, 2020. The Order states that utilities may resume the application of penalties and the termination of water service for failure to remain current on your account. Please see the schedule below:
- The bill dated July 1, 2020 will be delinquent on July 21, 2020 and will receive a late fee if unpaid. Again, we will NOT be charging late fees on balances billed before July 1, 2020.
- On or after August 3, 2020, we will begin terminating water service for all unpaid balances, including those billed before July 1, 2020.
Effective, Tuesday May 26, 2020 the CTUB office at 661 South George Street will be open to the public with certain modifications in place due to COVID-19.
- All customers should maintain social distancing (stay 6 feet apart) and follow instructions as posted on the building and in the lobby.
- Please wear a mask as these items will not be provided.
- Also come prepared with your paperwork and bring a pen if necessary as pens will no longer be available in the lobby.
CTUB encourages all customers to continue using the outside dropbox, phone and website for online payments.
Thank you for your cooperation.